Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and Day because I did not. It was the worst way to start off the year but I'm not going to let it set the tone for the year. I was so so so sick and I don't think I have ever been that sick in my entire life. I don't want to gross anyone out so with as few details as possible here is how my weekend went. On Friday night after taking a nap I thought I was getting up to get ready but no, I threw up and continued to do so for 7 hours then I was in bed for the next two and a half days eating nothing but broth and noodles. I was so bummed about not getting to go out and celebrate because I had a cute new skirt and we had to tickets to see Adrian Grenier's band play and Stephen was in town. Oh well there is always next year and I am grateful that I have good health and made a full recovery.

As for resolutions I did make a few: I'm going to try really hard to make it to church every week even if Brian is on call and can't go, I'm going to continue my workout progress and commit to going to the gym at least 4x a week, I'm going to get caught up ytd on my scrap book, and I am going to blog more. Since I was so sick last week I already missed out on my first two resolutions but that week is not counting in my book. As for the blog I have decided to write more entries about my opinions, crafting, cooking and all things I love because I love blogging but sometimes Brian and I surprisingly just don't have anything that interesting going on unlike those of you with children. Maybe now there won't be weeks between blog entries.

Happy New Year Everyone and I hope you all have a great year.

No comments: