Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holiday Trip to Louisville

Our trip home for Christmas was wonderful. We had so much fun seeing all of our family and friends and friends' babies and baby bumps. Gosh I think almost everyone I know is pregnant so I'm just sending out one big CONGRATULATIONS. That Louisville water sure is special. The week was the perfect mix of relaxation, socializing with friends and enjoying family time. Our Christmas Eve with Brian's side and Christmas with my side was very peaceful and drama free. We received very nice gifts from both of our parents and siblings so a BIG THANK YOU to them goes out. The only thing that didn't go as scheduled was my flight out on Monday it was cancelled because of the big snow storm in NYC. It was the sixth largest snow storm ever recorded. At least I was able to get my flight refunded and hitched a ride back to the city with Stephen since he was coming up anyways to visit for New Year's. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. (P.S. I have a lot of photos)

We started off the week with a wonderful
Adult Only night out with the Fowler, Durst and Lloyd Families
Thanks for suggesting the great restaurant Nikki
The next night was the annual cookie exchange YUM!

Brian and Elizabeth were beautiful hosts and had a great Christmas Party.
This little cutie made an appearance and he just loved Brian.



A Christmas Eve cuddle with Foster
Our Nespresso Machine from Brian's Parents
Christmas Morning opening our stockings
Our Snuggies an awesome gift from Stephen the night before
The first photo with our new camera, it takes awesome pictures
Ryan and Sara got a few gifts for the twins
Yes I made these, I was very proud of them
Will loves Super Mario Brothers and my mom got him this costume for Christmas. He couldn't wait to put it on, so cute.
Merry Christmas

No comments: