Last year I discovered a new beauty product that I love so much I just had to share it with all of you. It's the NARS eyeshadow primer. Have you ever bought an eye color in the store that you thought would be an awesome color, especially MAC colors, but once you try it at home it just doesn't look quite as vibrant or it takes 20 applications to get it to come close to the same color. Well this product solves that issue, it really makes eyeshadows look how they are supposed to. Also before this product I would always have to do my eye makeup twice if I was going somewhere in the morning and then at night but not anymore. It makes your eyeshadow stay on all day. I told you it was a great product. It costs $24, but your eyeshadows will last longer and if you don't put it directly on your eye to avoid contamination (I roll it on the back of my hand and then use my finger to apply it to my eye lid) you only need a tiny bit, it should last 1-2 years. I'm sure other companies sell primers but I can only speak for this brand. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment