Monday, June 27, 2011

Fab Finds!

Lately I have come across a few wonderful and very cute products I thought I would share. I don't have my own children yet but I am surrounded by them everyday so I feel like I'm a knowledgeable source when it comes to finds for kids as well. The first product I want to share is called Chewbeads. It's one of those products that I came across in the store while looking for a baby gift and thought "UGH, WHY DID'T I THINK OF THAT." This is a genius product that would make a great gift to any mom-to-be.
From the Company Site: www.chewbeads.com

The idea for Chewbeads began in 2009 shortly after the birth of my son. Like most babies, he loved to put everything in his mouth and my necklaces were a favorite. Like most moms, I didn't feel comfortable letting him chew on them, with concern that they might break or have unwanted chemicals. As a veteran of the fashion industry, I had an amazing collection of necklaces and bracelets, so with those as my inspiration, I set out to create soft, non-toxic jewelry, which was colorful, chic and, above all else safe. Hence, Chewbeads!

  • Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
  • Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
  • Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
  • No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
  • Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
  • Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
  • Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you've just nursed

These shoes are the next great "kid" find for the summer. Crocs are great but they have their downfalls: slipping off, not a flat bottom, clunky and cause a lot of tripping. These are awesome shoes and I would highly recommend them. Also they come in several cool colors. These are Clementine's Red Summer Water Shoes :) *no socks needed


This next find is for myself. I saw this bucket at a cute store and had to have it. It is a great improvement to our old entry shoebox. Too bad she doesn't have a website but this would be so easy to make. I have seen buckets like this at several stores and if you aren't the best artist just buy scrapbook stickers to label and decorate. You could make these cute buckets for anything really: Sunscreen, Crayons, Dog Toys, Etc...


My last find is an Etsy find of course. I love Etsy. I recently acquired the iphone 4 and needed a new cover. So I thought why not personalize it. The covers can also be made for the iphone 3.
My Cover

1 comment:

Kathy F said...

girl, you are so funny! Love your finds. We could use a few of those items!