A few weeks ago Brian and I headed down to Annapolis to surprise Jennie Burke at her 40th birthday party. OMG it was so much fun and she was so surprised! To get Jennie to the marina where the party was held Mike had a representative from the company of the boat they own to call her and say they needed to bring the boat in because there was a recall on a part, she had no idea what was really going down. Those Burke Kids sure do know how to party. It was so great to see the entire Burke Family and see how much they have grown. Jennie and Mike are doing great and they are so much fun to be around. Their love for life is really infectious and just makes you think about how lucky we are to have such a wonderful life with amazing family and friends. I was able to spend some time with her New Orleans girlfriend and they we such nice people to get to know. I can't wait to go back and visit them again.
Jennie and her Cake
Dancing the night away

The next morning we went to Easton to Jennie's parents house. When you arrive this is the beautiful drive up to their house.

The back of the house. Brian likes the flag that said "Don't Give Up The Ship"
The Burke Kids 5 years ago
Burke Kids Now
On The "Ship"
I'm on a Boat


No comments:
Post a Comment