Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mandy's Bachelorette Weekend

This weekend Brian and I have something every night starting Thursday and going through Sunday. I can't wait till Sunday to celebrate Mandy and Eric's wedding. A few weeks ago I planned a girls day in the city to celebrate Mandy and her upcoming nuptials. We had a fantastic day and I can't wait till Sunday.
I found so many cute things on Etsy I thought I'd share
Personalized Stickers, I had extra so I used them on party cups and it was a cute idea
A Sash for the Bride and Cute Personalized Lingerie
After Brunch we went the girliest spa, Dashing Diva, for mani/pedis
They let us bring in food and drinks. Mandy, beautiful bride-to-be, popping the bubbly.
Lingerie Shower at My Place. I'm not posting the pictures from this part of the day I like to think of my blog as PG.
Headed Out for a Fun Night
Dinner at Dos Caminos
After Dinner We Went to an Improve Comedy Show
It was a great day and I'm so happy for Mandy.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! What a beautiful way to celebrate a happy occasion. Mandy is fortunate to have such wonderful friends.