This year we stayed in New York for Thanksgiving and celebrated with each other. I am very thankful for my wonderful family especially my husband. Brian was on-call all weekend but we still managed to spend some time together. On Thanksgiving night we went to Bar Boloud which is one of Daniel Boloud's restaurants. It was so delicious and the best part was no cooking or cleaning was required. I also had a very productive weekend and I am happy to say all of my holiday shopping is complete and all the gifts are wrapped and under the tree. I also was able to finish putting up the Christmas decorations, thanks to Mr. Schulz bringing them to us from storage, and to a little midnight black Friday shopping at Target to get our tree.
The weekend before Thanksgiving Stephen, Melissa and Andrew came to visit us. We had a good time and tried our best to show Melissa the city in 24hours since she had never been to NYC.


No comments:
Post a Comment