Friday, November 25, 2011

TGF... Taylor Swift at MSG!

On Tuesday night we went to Madison Square Garden to see Taylor Swift in concert. It was my birthday present from Brian and it was one of the best presents ever. I'm a huge Taylor fan, not crazy like most of the 12-15 year olds who were there, but I do know all the words to her songs and I think she is an awesome performer. I can't believe she is only 21 and can command a crowd of that caliber. MSG was sold out two nights in a row and the show Tuesday was the last show of her tour. She played for almost 3 hours and had two special guests. The first one was Selina Gomez and the crowd was ecstatic. Every person was singing all the words so the noise level was enough to do damage to my ears I think. I couldn't hear clearly until midday Wednesday. The second guest was James Taylor, who she is named after. They played Fire and Rain together.

I'm posting two short clips of her concert but I'm warning you that my singing is so bad you may not want to watch them. I'm not a great singer but the fact I couldn't hear anything makes it way worse. It is really cool to see the crowd at the Garden though and to hear James Taylor play. Thank you Brian for such an awesome night


James Taylor


No comments: