Thank Goodness For Amazing Nail Polish and the Lippmann Collection. Anyone who knows me knows I have the shortest nailbeds and very brittle nails that do not grow. That is why I can really only tolerate my nails when they are freshly manicured. I was spending a lot of money getting manis and pedis and I realized it was a little out of hand. So recently I have been investing in good products that help me keep my nails and toes looking good without so many trips to the salon. If I'm doing my own I am willing to spend a little more on polish and a good manicure kit because it really does last longer and make your nails healthier. If you are into polish and haven't heard of Deborah Lippmann then listen up. Her polishes come in the best colors and they are thick and rich. Also they don't contain formaldehyde, toluene or dibutyl phthalate which are in most polishes and are not good for your body or nails. If you have ever wanted to know the secrets to giving yourself the best manicure including why you shouldn't get your cuticles cut watch this video on her website. www.deborahlippmann.com
My two recent colors I'm loving right now are:
Superstar (Currently Wearing :)

Between the Sheets

I'm hoping to get this one for the holidays


No comments:
Post a Comment