Monday, October 8, 2012

16 Weeks

I'm just now getting around to posting my 16 week pic because I had a very busy weekend. Since Brian is away his Mom came to stay with me and we were busy bees. Here is a list of a few of the things we did: drs. apt, High Line, shopping for baby stuff, yarn, clothes etc, registered at PBK, made a scrapbook, made a mermaid costume, made invitations and a banner, cooked a pot of homemade sauce and meatballs, went out to eat, did a tea tasting, and I'm sure I'm forgeting something. It was very productive and such a fun time. Thank You Pat!

How far along: 16weeks 2 days
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs, same as last week my bump is getting bigger but my legs, face, and arms are getting much slimmer
Maternity Clothes: Half regular and half maternity
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: really well but I got back my “night owlness” so I have to make myself go to bed
Best Moment of the week: Our ultrasound on Friday! Both babies looked healthy. Baby A is 5oz and Baby B is 4oz.
Movement: none
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular  
Symptoms: Barely nauseous but I have dry mouth a lot and I get tired more easily, also going up steps is like running a mile
Wedding Rings on or off: on
Looking Forward to: Brian’s return from his two week long Medical Mission Trip
Gender: It’s Official Baby A is a boy & Baby B is a girl
Happy or Moody: Happy :)

1 comment: