How far along: 15weeks 1 day
Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs, same as last week and my bump looks the
same so Brian decided to be in the pic this week
Maternity Clothes: a few tops and leggings
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: great
as long as I have at least 3 pillows and the room is super cold
Best Moment of the week: Our ultrasound on Friday! Both babies looked
healthy and weighed 4 oz & heart rates of 156 bpm. I aslo had an awesome dinner on my birthday.
Movement: none
Food Cravings: Lemonade, Pasta and Sauce, Salads
Symptoms: Still nauseous and awful headaches
Wedding Rings on or off: on
Looking Forward to: A visit from Brian’s Mom next weekend
Gender: We
were supposed to find out on Friday but Baby B was being stubborn again and we
couldn’t get a clear picture. We know A is a Boy and from what we could see of B
they are about 80% sure she is a girl. I have another ultrasound on Friday so
hopefully we will confirm then, so stay tuned.
Happy or Moody: Happy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment