For Labor Day weekend our friend Lauren had us out to her mom's beach house in Conneticut. It was an awesome weekend and we played many many games (Taboo, Flip-Cup, Wiffle Ball, Kan Jam, Quarters) cooked out, had a lobster bake, soaked up the sun, got mani/pedis, and iced everyone in the house except me of course. There are so many icing photos that I have to do a separate blog post.
The beautiful covered porch over looking the beach
My sister takes all these cool pictures with special effects on instagram.
I'm just sitting here enjoying the peaceful view.
Brian & Lauren playing Kan Jam, If you do not know what this game is it is so much fun.
It is very similar to cornhole but with frisbees.
Me bating in wiffle ball. I really impressed Brian he didn't realize how great of a wiffle ball player I am and how competitive I can be. Our team won which was mostly girls and I never struck out.
Night One Dinner
Night two dinner Lobster Bake on the beach. Lauren taught us all how to tackle the entire lobster. There is a big debate on if the tail meat or the claw meat is better. I like the claws but Brian likes the tail, what do you like?
The gracious host Lauren and her boyfriend Mike
Late Night Flip Cup, I played with water :)
Even later after our game the guys went next door and joined the neighbors flip cup game who were all writers for the Letterman Show. One of the guys looked just like Will Ferrell and they kept tring to get him to say movie quotes like "Frank the Tank" and the guy was getting really mad but he really did look exactly like him.
Sisters hanging on the beach
Lauren wanted to make a pyramid before we left :) It was the perfect weekend thanks Lauren!


No comments:
Post a Comment