Sunday, September 16, 2012

Expecting...

Yes, Brian and I are very happy to announce that we are expecting our first babies in March. I have been a little MIA on the blog because I usually get things like this done at night but because I'm either to exhausted or sick feeling I haven't been keeping up.  Most of you who read this probably already know our exciting news but I don't want to forget to document anything along the way.  After trying to expand our family for so long we feel extra blessed with our two little miracles.  Thank you to our friends and family who have shown a tremendous amount of love and support.
Positive!
 I wanted to start tracking my belly growth early so here are a few early on pictures that really show no change.
5 Weeks
 7 Weeks
 Our 1st ultrasound at 7weeks
It's TWINS!
 10 Weeks
 Baby A @11 weeks
 Baby B sorry my phone wouldn't focus so it's kind of blurry
I love the chalkboard idea that I've seen on a few other blogs so I made my own. I wish it was a little bigger but I like how it turned out for the most part.
13 Weeks

2 comments:

The Fowlers said...

Yay! Keep the pics coming! Love seeing those sweet babies!

The Dursts said...

Yay--I've been waiting for this post! Love that tiny baby bump too! And the chalkboard turned out so cute!