Saturday, September 8, 2012

Louisville Trip

During the rest of my time in Louisville I was able to have a day with each of my friends and family. 
Park Outing with the Durst Clan

Nikki and I had some nice catching up time and even snuck out one night to grab a coffee without the babies. I miss just hanging out with my girlfriends and not having to always be glued to my phone to chat with them.
Lunch with Megan, Elizabeth, and Lauren just like back in the day.
Fun filled afternoon with Clarabelle and Milly. This was the second day with their slide and it was awesome for an hour of entertainment. Milly was really giving us a show with her facial expressions. This looks like a dance team face to me. 



M & CB both have their own little personalities and it's so cute. M always does her own thing and if CB is crying for a toy that she has she just gives it to her and is like I'll go find something better.
I also had a lot of fun shopping with my Mom and going to dinner with my Mom, Dad, and Meme. I hated to leave but I'm excited to spend a week with most of these people in October for Tiffany's wedding. 

No comments: