Friday, September 6, 2013

Sink Bath

Hudson and Hadley are too big for their baby bath tub now but can't really sit well enough for the big tub so bath time has become a bit of a problem and a wet mess. I really wanted to get those bath seats that suction to the bottom of the tub so I could bathe them at the same time but of course they were discontinued because some intelligent mom left her baby in one unsupervised and the baby drown. Just like the bumbo seat incident. I really can't even believe how stupid some people are. So if you have one of these and like it hang on to it because you can only find them on eBay right now and they are so expensive. So we have been doing sink baths. They really love the water and Hudson is a big splasher and likes to put his face down in the water. Hadley is very calm and relaxed in the tub/sink and just lounges back she occasionally does a little splash.
Calm Little Hadley




Wild Man Hudson


No comments: