Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunday

Sunday I really wanted to get some good pictures of the babies because I still haven't had professional pictures of them made. I am waiting for them to both be able to sit up. So I took tons of pics on Sunday of all our outings but none of them were a real success. How do you get two babies to look and smile and not droll or fall over at the same time, impossible. 

We went to the Brentwood Farmers Market in the morning because we heard from Val's sister that it was awesome and it was. They had so much delicious food and I got the most beautiful bunch of lilies for only $5. The only thing was that it was really hot like around 90 degrees and the babies were so hot. Hadley does not like the heat and gets really grumpy. So Brian tried to keep them in the shade while I shopped. We forgot how much warmer it is inland because we live so close to the beach. We will wait for it to cool down to go back. By the way we didn't notice any celebs but this is the market you see all the celebrities at in People Magazine. 
Two hot babies

 A few pics before we left


 At home after naps trying to get cute photos






 Notice the drool
 Sunday evening we decided to check out another local park. This time we found a good one. It is brand new, only a 5 minute drive, baby friendly, and no poopy swings yeah!
 Hadley likes to lean back on Hudson it's so sweet
 Fun with Daddy on the side
 You know how much they love drums right now 



 A baby bouncy seat
 The park also had a discovery nature trail that we walked along before we left. This park is going to be a regular stop and I can't wait to watch them eventually crawl then run around it. 


No comments: