10 years ago
Friday, November 21, 2008
Cafes and Coffee Shops
I just wanted to share something that makes my day. I love all the little cafes and coffee shops in NYC. I walked to a new one on Tuesday that is 2 blocks from where I nanny called The Outpost. I have to tell you it has the best coffees and food. There are not many places that can beat Starbucks Soy Mocha Latte, but on Tuesday at The Outpost I had a latte with dark chocolate and melted marshmallow. It was so delicious so I went back the next two days for another. I also had lunch there one day and it gave me a new idea for a twist on chili that I wanted to share. It was veggie chili with noodles and goat cheese on top. The goat cheese was so creamy and a wonderful twist to just regular cheese. So next time you cook up a big pot of chili put goat cheese on top and I promise you will love it. With all the cold weather hot coffees and chili always makes for a cozy meal. Hope everyone is staying warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well goat cheese sounds interesting and I would probably like it; but I'm guessing if I served that up at my house, I would hear a lot of "blech" (imagine barfing sounds of husband and children). =)
-Kathy
Cute post! Thanks for the good ideas. I don't think Matt would be too crazy about the goat cheese though. Miss you guys lots!
Post a Comment