Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE!

Thank goodness it is finely here. I got a lot of ugly looks today as I sported my McCain/Palin button. When I left my apartment this morning at 7:00am there was a line that wraped around my entire block and I could not see the end of it. I wanted to show you my cute shirt that I made at the Gap. They have shirts there that say "Vote For _______________." and you fill in the blank with whatever you want. At the Gap on 5th Ave. they had voter booths set up as shirt decorating stations and there were all kinds of materials to embellish your tee. I think it was a great idea on Gap's part. They made a hip, artistic experience for the young voters to get them excited about voting and made money at the same time. Got to love marketing. Mine says Vote for True Love.  I also made one and sent it to Megan. If you watched Oprah today her entire audience was wearing shirts that they made also.


No comments: