Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stella & Dot's Spring Line

Yes I am still selling Stella & Dot in case you were wondering. I kind of took a break from it for the past three months because I was just so busy and its hard to lug jewelry around in the cold in NYC, but one of my goals is to book more parties and get back to sharing all this beautiful jewelry with my friends. I love all the new Spring Line that just launched mid-January. The earrings are especially great. Don't forget to remind your hubbies that Valentine's day is coming up and if you have birthdays to celebrate or maybe you just want to reward yourself because you are fabulous that's always a great reason too. Here are some of my favorite pieces from the new line but you can check out the entire collection here:


These are so pretty in person, the stone is Jade
I love all the coral jewelry this season
I think these are my overall favorite piece
You can wear this necklace like 8 different ways

No comments: