We had so much fun cheering on the Giants and the Patriots Sunday night. Bob and Kristen had an awesome superbowl party with lots of wonderful food. I made Franks Red Hot buffalo chicken dip and a strawberry salsa, recipe curtsy of Nikki Durst. They were both a big hit and all gone. Brian was a little bummed because he was routing for Tom Brady but as Gisele said he, "can't throw the ball and F****** catch it too at the same time." For me it was a win win because the Giants were victorious and I won the cash pool for the final score. I also loved the half time show. I really would love to see Madonna in concert and they just announced that she will be playing at Yankee Stadium in September and tix go on sale Monday. That sounds like a wonderful birthday present for me, Brian.

No comments:
Post a Comment