Thank goodness for Harney & Sons tea because I have been limiting my coffee and caffeine intake for a while now but I can't go without a hot beverage to get the day started. H&S is my favorite brand of teas and the have the coolest tea shop in Soho. We have been there twice to load up on teas and sample the fresh brews of the day. They also brew one cup of any tea you want to try for free. Paris is my all time favorite tea and I haven't ever tried a tea the tastes quite like it. Hot cinnamon spice is their top seller and it's really good as well. This past visit I was on a quest for good iced teas and succeeded in finding the two best ice tea flavors. One is a peach tea and the other is called tropical green, a green tea with hints of pineapple. So if you ever see the the H&S tea in the store I highly recommend it.
www.harney.comThe Paris tea was created by Mike in homage to Paris, where Mike enjoyed many a pot of tea at the famous Paris tea shops. This blend is reminiscent of one of the most popular blends in Paris. It is a fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot, yum my fave!
The Soho Store, look at the different teas on the wall to try!
No comments:
Post a Comment