Saturday, February 25, 2012

Up up and away

We have had a pretty busy February but I haven't really had much "blog worthy" material. February really did go by fast and for the snowiest month of the year it sure was warm. I think we may have had a light dusting one day but that is it. So much for the new cute snow boots I bought at the beginning of the season. Speaking of warm weather, right now I'm actually writing this post as I'm on a flight to L.A. with Brian for his Kerlan Jobe interview. We will also be celebrating our anniversary on Saturday; it's the big 6, yep as in six years of marriage. Six years ago I was getting ready for a different kind a trip, the best trip of my life. I really love being married and I love my husband and our life together. One thing worth mentioning from this month was the movies we saw: The Decedents, The Vow, and 50/50, all good movies and I would recommend them to all. I'll keep you "posted" on the L.A. Trip when we get home.

No comments: