Wednesday, May 16, 2012

April 2012

We were busy the month of April and now it's mid May and I still haven't blogged about April so I'm going to just touch on a few of the highlights in order.

1. NCAA National Championship
Cheering on UK and sporting the 3 goggles. Congrats to all the UK fans and alum for a much deserved win! We had so much fun watch the tournament this year.



2. Most of our friends already know this but in early April we celebrated Match Day for Brian's fellowship. We are moving to L.A. June 2013. We are very excited and thanks to all of our family & friends for support and encouragement. Look for Brian courtside at the Lakers games for the 2013 season. All visitors are welcome and we are hoping to find something "right by da beach, boyie."



3. Clementine turned 4 and we celebrated with her at her party in the park.

I made C’s invitations with my Cricut!







4. My friend Mandy threw a wonderful surprise party for her husband’s birthday. He was so surprised and she did an awesome job with all the little details for a perfect party.




4. Enjoying the beautiful weather and hanging out in Central Park with our new park blanket I made from our old tee shirts. The shirts consisted of old jerseys, dance team, Male, Kentucky, Fudpuckers, our honeymoon, various vacation shirts, etc... I was really proud of it because it was a lot of hard work and the project was all over our apartment.


5. We have also just been enjoying dinner with our friends and hanging out on Sunday Funday, and going to a Yankees game.



1 comment:

The Dursts said...

Love the t-shirt blanket! Wanna make another?? ;)