Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good Stuff

Since it took an entire month to write about our London/Paris trip now it is time for me to catch up my blog on everything else that is going on. I wanted to start by sharing a few new finds that I am loving right now.
Genius App
CardStar
You know all those annoying reward cards that every store has and if you carried them all around in your wallet it would be as fat as a book, well this is the perfect solution. CardStar lets you scan or enter the rewards number and all of the rewards cards are stored on your phone. It's so great!
Useful Website
EWG.org is a great website that has a wealth of information on everything from safe mercury levels in fish to sunscreen safety guides to what produce is important to eat organic and tap water safety regulations (Louisville ranks 22 and New York City ranked 13 best in the country). It's a really great resource that all of my friends should know about.
Best Blender Ever
Vitamix
You can chop, cream, blend, cook, grind, knead, churn and more, with one machine. It makes ice cream, smoothies, crushed ice, hot soups, sauces, baby food, peanut butter, scrambled eggs, amazing 
margaritas and the list is never ending.
MakeUp I like right Now
Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil- It is a lip crayon and gloss in one
Nars The Multiple-A stick that you can use on eyes, cheeks, lips, body, it goes on creamy but once yo rub it in it turns to a powder. It is so cool and great for when you want to wear minimal makeup in the summer I just put this on with mascara and gloss and go, 3 minute makeup. I like the G-Spot color.

No comments: