In mid June the PGY5 class graduated and we attend the wonderful graduation dinner. Now Brian is a PGY5 and next year the graduation dinner will be for his class. I know I say this every year but I can't believe he only has one year left, which I know will fly by because it already is. I am very proud of Brian for being honored as one of the two chiefs this year. You may now only address him as "Chief", it's kinda like "Captain" but better. Only kidding, but he has worked very hard and has become a great leader among his peers and deserves this title. This year graduation was sad because our good friend Joe was in the graduating class and will be moving to Chicago on Sunday. But since he is now dating my sister maybe this will lead to us getting to hang out with him more even though he is moving away.
The Happy Couple

No comments:
Post a Comment