Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summertime with my Sister

Lindsey came in May for our Derby party and believe it or not she is still here! Despite our few little spats (you try living with your 21 year old sibling after being married for 6+ years) we have been having a lot of fun. We haven't ever really had the chance to hang out this much especially in our adult lives. Although we are very different, we realize that we are alike in a lot of ways. We often say the same phrases or are thinking the same thing, it's really weird. I'm glad we have a few more weeks left before she has to go back to Louisville. I think she has had a great summer not to mention meeting Joe has been wonderful for her I'm sure. Brian and I kind of set them up but had no idea they would hit it off this well. I love playing match maker ;)

No comments: