How far along: 29 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes but I still wear blousey tops that are not
maternity
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: I
wake up several times at night to go to the potty, or reposition my pillows,
mostly because my back hurts or to get a drink of water. I guess I am in
training for middle of the night feedings.
Best Moment of the week: Whenever I have ultrasounds it’s always the
highlight because I get to see my little peanuts. On Monday Hudson was 2lbs 8oz
but still breech, and Hadley was 2lbs 10oz and had turned to be head down. We
couldn’t see their faces though because they were both facing my back.
Movement: Lots of rolling around movement and a strong
kick every once in a while. It’s fun to just watch my belly and see it move.
Food Cravings: ICE all the time I want a big cup of ice to
crunch
Symptoms: Back pain and leg
Wedding Rings on or off: on
Looking Forward to: My couples baby cocktail party/shower on
Saturday that the Tebbes are hosting
Happy or Moody: Happy :)


No comments:
Post a Comment