Megan and Lonnie are expecting their second baby on April 1st. Megan and I are really only a week apart but I my babies will be born early since they are twins. I am so excited for Megan to have a little girl and knew she was in much need of little girl clothes so I decided to throw her a surprise sprinkle while I was in town. We did a small lunch with a few of her closest friends and family and she was so surprised. I forgot to take a picture of the desert favor but I got "sprinkled" Krispy Creme donuts for desert and they were delish. I can't wait to meet baby Bryce and let Hadley and Hudson play with her.
Of course I had to make her a diaper cake
Three pregnant gals, you can kind of see the the pretty flowers Lonnie sent for the sprinkle
Girl Clothes!
Ruffles
Pink, Pink and more Pink
I love the ballet shoes
Aunt Kitty and Mimi with the cute monkey that Jude loved


No comments:
Post a Comment