Saturday, January 19, 2013

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes but I still wear blousey tops that are not maternity
Stretch Marks: no
Sleep: I wake up several times at night to go to the potty, or reposition my pillows, and to get a drink of water. I now also have to sleep with my feet propped up because they were swelling up so bad in my sleep that it was painful.
Best Moment of the week: Knowing I'm one more week closer to meeting these little guys. I'm not sure If you know this but I'm not really one of those women who love being pregnant. 
Movement: Lots of rolling around kicking at night, they like to have a dance party in my belly when i am trying to go to sleep. Also I have felt a couple times when they get hiccups.
Food Cravings: ICE still, this is because I am still anemic and have to up my iron intake even more. I still don't have really weird or strong food cravings but I do like pastries in the morning and I love ranch dressing.
Symptoms: This week I was on the mend from the flu. Yes I got the flu even though I had a flu shot back in October. It was awful and I still have a horrible cough from it. Thank goodness I was able to start Tamaflu since we caught it in the first 48 hours.  I also failed my normal blood glucose test so I had to do the three hour test which was miserable. My hands and feet have been swelling at night and I am so itchy it feels like bugs are crawling on me all the time. I think I apply lotion 2-3x a day all over my whole body. Seriously I'm not sure I how I can take 7 more weeks of these symptoms, hopefully something will ease up.
Wedding Rings on or off: Wedding band on, engagement ring off sometimes
Looking Forward to: Getting some "nesting" tasks completed. Almost everything is ready to bring those two peanuts home but I still have a few last minute preparations like a little laundry, finish packing my hospital bag, finish shower thank yous, and go shopping for nursing supplies.
Happy or Moody: Itchy all the time :)

No comments: