Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Rest of Louisville

I have a few random/other pics from our Louisville trip I wanted to share. At the end of the week it was so beautiful to have snow and especially at my parents house where there isn't much around the winter wonderland scenes were so nice. 

Brian took this one of all the geese flying in the trees, they are kinda camouflaged

One night we had a chance to stop and visit with our favorite little "bootie" boy and check out all his Christmas presents, new big boy boy, and here about his excitement for his new sister baby Bryce. 
Dinner Date Night at Lilly's 
Hanging out at Joe's Older Than Dirt


Checking to see who has the biggest belly bump
And this is a whole other story...
I'll let Brian add this commentary.
This is me sporting some of my new
Christmas presents.  My AR 15 paintball gun and camo I picked up from the Goodwill
When I bought the camo I thought it would be an advantage but as you can see I should have found winter camo.  I think it actually makes me an easier target in the snow.  Should have checked the weather forecast.
These are the cleanest pictures you will find of Stephen and Andrew's camo because soon after these were taken they were covered in yellow paint from my paintball gun.  I boasted a 2-1 record with the most hits and least amount of times hit. I guess Stephen's crazy facial hair didn't really help with his playing abilities.
The next installment of war games will be taking place this spring/summer if anyone would like to join in.

No comments: