Friday, March 14, 2014

Activities

I have mentioned all the little classes we do before but I haven't posted may pictures or said much about them yet. In on Wednesdays in January we started a Mommy & Me class at a local preschool. It isn't that organized but it's a nice way to meet more little friends their age and play with fun toys. Towards the end of January we also started going to My Gym on Tuesdays. It's so cute and they really love it. Hudson is such a good little climber and now that Hadley can crawl and stand she is getting better at it too. She is a little explorer though and doesn't really care if I am around or not she likes to go off an do her own thing. Hudson on the other hand cries if he can't see me or if I am more than 5 feet away even if he can see me. This creates a challenge when we go do activities like this, oh wait I have twins and every outing is a challenge silly me! Only kidding, just ignore my inner thoughts.
Twin Swing!

 I love how they stick together and follow each other it's so cute!
At the end of class they have these jumpers and swings that they love watch how fast Hudson's feet are moving
 School Pictures


They love playing outside on all the fun toys that are way too big for us to have in our apartment

Trying to escape the school yard so soon
 A few more music class class pictures too
Playing Drums at 10 Months Old
Playing Drums at 11 Months Old
Some of our besties from music

No comments: