Saturday, March 15, 2014

NYC

When Brian said he was going on a job interview at the beginning of February in NYC I couldn't resist the urge to tag along.  Even though the weather is amazing here and we have a lot of nice friends and life is a lot more laid back a part of me will always and forever love New York City. We actually want to try and take our kids there at least once every year no matter where we are living. I often miss the energy of the city and the accessibility of everything. If I want a cupcake delivered to my door at 3am I think I could easily get one and I don't really think any other city in the country is like that. Anyways, the Tebbe's were very generous in letting us stay at their apartment which was so much easier than a hotel with the babies. Field even gave up his room for a few nights so the babies would have their own room! Diana and Nelson also babysat for us so we could meet up with friends one night. I couldn't believe it had been almost two years since we had gone out together, to a bar, on the subway, and both had a drink...freedom :) We were able to visit with so many friends and even Grandmom and Grandpa drove in for a day to see us. Thank you Tebbe Family!!!!
Pro Subway Riders
One of my favorite things about this trip was not getting in the car for 4 days
The babies didn't even own coats so I got them 
good bunting at a secondhand store and it worked perfectly 
Hudson didn't mind a walk in the cold too much.
 Trying to get them to sit on C&F's laps ha
 Sweet Clementine was so wonderful with H&H
 Fieldy Cuddles for Hadley
 Got some good girl time in with Clementine, doesn't she look so big now 
 A look back
Some good reading and cuddle time in with my boys too. 
Look how long Field's leg are he is so big now too
A look back at this sweet boy!
 Playing with Clementine and Field's toys
 Trying to get a group picture, this was the best out of 8 tries
 My Silly Boy
 Our Backseat Taxi Selfie on Our Big Night Out
 Rock'n a mow-hawk at the school parent concert, notice my cool rainbow loom bracelet C made me
 Nelson was on keyboard but it's hard to see him
Practicing their dance moves before the concert
Hudson was so tired that he fell asleep at the rock concert and woke up only to the last Taylor Swift song to do a little fist pump action
Hudson playing the Tebbe's Piano

No comments: