Sunday, March 9, 2014

Warm Winter Days

I know all of our friends and family back home have been enduring one of the harshest winters ever with negative degree temps, snow, ice etc... But here in Cali we have yet to wear a winter coat and we are really loving the beautiful sunshine and warm weather. We spend a lot of time at the park and on the swings as you will see. I think it's going to warm up soon though for you and here is what you have to look forward to.

December Park Days...


 This cracks me up when I take pictures if the side-by-side and they do the same pose
Grandmom Cuddles

January Park Days...
Reading in the Park
 We like to get out and enjoy the sunshine too
 Park Playdates
 I dressed them alike this day, which gets harder and harder to do for gender reasons
February Park Days...
At the park with Friends
 Smoothies at the farmers market with our friend Ryan
 Check out Hadley's Fry Butt haha! Playing with balls
 Eatting a little dirt for lunch
Playing Music at the Playground

No comments: