Happy Birthday to ME today! I'm the ripe old age of 28. I have two years left to be in my 20s so I better make them good, so that's exactly what we did this weekend to celebrate. Brian came home from Baltimore (he only has 3 weeks left, yeah) and he had a great weekend planed for us. Saturday we had lunch at a really yummy burrito place and hung out with friends durring the day. Saturday night we went to Morimoto's for dinner in the meatpacking district. I think it was on the top 5 list of the best meals I have ever had. I am so pumped about my present too. Brian gave me tickets to the last show of Taylor Swift's concert in Madison Square Garden in November, I can't wait. Tonight Diana is taking me out to dinner because my husband is gone on my actual birthday so its going to be a fun girls night. I also had a yummy cake from two little people I love in addition to such a wonderful day thanks to all of my friends and family who sent me birthday wishes.


No comments:
Post a Comment