Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Part 2: Broadway

My mom and I love going to see Broadway shows when she is visiting. We can almost always find such good deals on tickets when we go down to the box office. Plus you save about $10 per ticket just on ticket master fees and taxes alone when you purchase directly from the box office. The first show we saw was Billy Elliot. It was awesome and the 11 year old boy who played Billy was amazing. I couldn't believe an 11 year old could act, sing, dance, and have a British accent that well, not to mention he is on stage 90% of the time. The other show we saw was Memphis. It was really entertaining. The music and dancing was fabulous. If you have a chance to see either of these two shows I would highly recommend them both.
Times Square


At dinner before the show


After leaving the show one night all of these police cars were parked in a line displaying all the names of the 9/11 heros.

No comments: