Thank Goodness For wonderful hair products and treatments. I have spent a lot of time in my life worrying about my hair to the point where sometimes I think I have an obsession and it never really looks that good. My hair is on the difficult side to manage with all my curls and I am really envious of people that have beautifully straight hair. But recently my life has improved due to the amazing Keratin hair treatment. It is a bit pricey unless you find a Groupon or a first time customer deal, which I always find :) It allows me to blow dry my hair in half the time and not flat iron it and it looks so straight and smooth. If your hair is anything like mine and it bothers you I would highly recommend the Keratin treatment. It will change your life.
I also had to share some of my new favorite hair products...
The Fekkai Marine Summertime Line is awesome if you want beach hair. Brian actually really likes to use this because it isn't hard or wet looking like a gel, paste, or moose but it gives volume and it smells just like the beach. We like the beach waves spray.
Also if you haven't tried dry shampoo it's great. You can go that extra day or two without washing and no need for the hat or ponytail. The two below are my faves.


No comments:
Post a Comment