Sunday, September 18, 2011

Part 4: The Circle Line

Ever since my mom visted last year she has been wanting to go on the Circle Line. The Circle Line is a boat that takes tours around the NY harbor. We chose to the the sunset city lights tour and gave our legs a break from all the walking. It was the perfect night and we had beautiful weather and amazing views of the city.
As the sun was setting you can see a reflection of the sun on the buildings. This is the Empire State Building.
Lady Liberty
I love this picture I can't belive I took this with my small little digital camera.
I wish I would have taken our nice camera.
City Night Lights
The building in the back that is lit up red, white and blue is One World Trade Center. Upon compeion it will the Manhattans tallest skyscraper at 1,776 feet tall. It will have an observation deck on the 100th and 101st floors. There are several green and security features in the design of the building. It is costing $3.3 billion to build making it the most expensive office building in America.

No comments: