Thank Goodness For my MOM! No doubt I love my mom and I am so happy that she is coming to NYC today to stay with me for 9 days. I have been looking forward to her trip for a long time for several reasons. One being last year she was only able to make one trip to visit because my parents were building their new house and she couldn't be away from it for even one day. Thank goodness the house is complete and beautiful and now my mom can get back to her vacations. Another reason that I need my mom is because since Brian is away I am lonely and I need some good ole' company. Brian said it's just that I require a lot of attention, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, hmm. Anyways we have lots of fun stuff planned for the week and I'm so excited to spend time with my mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment