Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Elizabeth's Shower

While we were in Louisville along with Lauren, Megan, and Elizabeth's sisters, I hosted a baby shower  to celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby Callan. The next time we visit Louisville we will get to meet him. I can't believe he is almost here, this time is going by so fast. We are so happy for Elizabeth and Brian and I can't wait for them to experience the joy of becoming parents. Elizabeth, Megan and Brian have been my friends since middle school and they have all three been my best, best friends for the past 15 years so it is really cool that we are all having babies within a three month time span. I hope our kids become lifelong friends just like we are. Ashley did a lot of work making Elizabeth's shower look so beautiful. Elizabeth wasn't too fond of lots of games so instead we did a craft and everyone painted a letter from the alphabet that will become an art instillation in Callan's playroom.
Photos of the beautiful decor
DESERTS GALORE
Present Time
New Mom and Mom-to-be
Craft Time
This is how all the letters turned out 
While we were at the shower H&H & Bryce had a play date

No comments: