These babies love to stroll. At night we usually go for a long walk because if not they can be fussy between 6 & 7 but if we are walking outside they love it. Here are a few stroller pics over the past month.
Going on a run with daddy in their under armour onesies
At the food truck getting a lobster roll for dinner. This is the best way to eat out with these guys.
I am not as crafty on a blog page as I am with a paintbrush or a scrapbook but I will try my best. We are excited to share our adventures in the city but home sweet home will always be Louisville. But for now it's Laura, Brian, and our son/dog Foster in NYC.
Well after years of turmoil I have decided to embrace online social networking. I have recently joined facebook and now it is time to take the next step to keep in touch with my friends. Even though I am a little late to join the online personal brag book I promise to keep you guys entertained. Happy blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment