Friday, August 2, 2013

Our First Trip to Louisville in May

When the babies were just shy of two months old we went to Louisville for two weeks. They experienced lots of firsts on this trip. Pat, aka Grandmom, flew with us on their first airplane ride from Baltimore to Louisville while daddy drove. They were so good on the airplane and hardly made a peep. We looked at this as a trial run for our much longer airplane ride to L.A. It was also their first time meeting most of their extended family and friends, getting baptized into the Catholic church, and their first Oaks and Derby weekend parties but definitely not the last. This post has a lot of pictures because I probably could have written several posts but I just put it all in one because I just have no time these days :)
Little Jet Setter/We made it!

Our First Time Meeting Our Two Favorite Uncles

More Uncle Time
"Grandpa I DON'T want to be held like this! Got it?" Hudson.
Story time at Nana & Papa's house
Maximum security for the precious cargo? or a really weird picture 
Sweet Hadley Rose
Brothers 

Their First Oaks Party, Both wearing their pink for Oaks Day
Derby Day but the hat is still a little too big
Derby Party #1
Derby Party #2
Meeting lots of new friends!
Nana & Papa Time


Mommy had some fun too and went to a Taylor Swift Concert while Grandmom babysat. It was one of the first times I really went out without the babies and we had such a fun time!

At the park with Megan and her two babies

Hayden and Kathryn also met up with us to play. I love this sweet boy.

Megan wanted to hold all three babies, twins is enough could you imagine triplets!
Best friends and our sweet baby girls

Doing headbutts with Papa




Family Pictures!

Another first but this one was for me it was my first Mother's Day. I am so lucky to be a Mom to these two sweet beautiful babies. Everybody tells you how you never knew you could love someone so much and once I experienced being a Mom I knew just what they were talking about.
Pat and I took two days to drive back to Maryland and this was their first night in a hotel.

No comments: