10 years ago
Friday, September 23, 2011
TGF...
Thank Goodness For Crafting. Since Brian has been away I have been filling all my spare time crafting away. I have caught up on 8 months of scrap-booking ( I still have 14 months to go to be to present day), and I finally took out my sewing machine again. I have been working on creating enough outfits and small goods to do a craft show in late October. I plan to have 15 dresses, 40 onesies (mostly boy designs), 12 girls tees, 3 tea cozies, 12 crayon rolls, 4 crayon/art aprons, and 2 tutus completed to sell. I have cut all the patterns for everything listed but now it's time to sew! I hope this is a success because my plan is to get a new embroidery machine with my profits, and I really want this machine. I don't have any pictures yet but once everything is sewn I'll post a few pics. I'll also post more about the details of the show closer to the date. Happy crafting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute onesies for BOYS?!! No way! I want to see...
Post a Comment