Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Twins

The best part about the Louisville trip was all the precious babies especially my two sweet cousins Milly & Clarabelle or M&CB as Sara calls them. I am so glad I go to hang out with them so much since I won't see them again till Christmas :( They are so much bigger than they were at Derby. They even have little leg rolls, hehe. I only have pics holding M, I guess she likes me better than CB, or maybe it's because we share a perfect middle name. They are both so good but you wouldn't believe the huge sounds (from both ends) that come out of their little bodies. I love watching them grow and I miss you guys. XOXO
Hang'n Bedside
Hang'n Poolside
M on left giving CB a good punch

Sara has this down to a science can't you tell, it's summer who needs clothes for the car ride home. It doesn't get much better than naked babies on a warm summer night.

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

They miss Aunt Laura! (That's what they're going to call you.) Wish you were coming back sooner...