Sunday I went with my friend to see The Help. Sometimes I am really disapointed when books are turned into movies especially if the book was really good. The Help was one of the best books I read last year so I wasn't going to get my hopes up for the movie. But I am very happy to report that the movie was excelent and it definitely surpassed my expectations. I would recomend anyone to see this wonderful film, but don't forget to bring the tissues because it has a few touching moments. I would also recomend reading the book first because the book has an element of suspence that the movie doesn't and if you see the movie first the read just won't be as interesting. I'm not sure if it touched me in a different way because I am a nanny but all of my friends I know who have children are wonderful mothers and I can't imaging a time when "the help" were more of a real mother figure than the real mother. GO SEE THE HELP.

1 comment:
it was soooo goooood...tears practically the whole time. then again, i'm a cry baby :-) glad we saw it together!
Post a Comment