Back in July we attended the Columbia Barbeque. This year I don't have any pictures from the soccer game because it was one of those 95+ degree days and I was not about to sit and watch a soccer game. I did come and meet up with Brian later though. The pool was a nice relief from the sweltering heat and the food was amazing as always. I can't believe next year will be our last barbeque. Bian is already almost 3 months into his 4th year so the end is in sight. In January he will be interviewing for fellowship positions and find out in March. This year is pretty exciting in the residency world, and when he returns in 8 weeks from Baltimore he won't ever have to go back there again, Yipee!
No I am not Glowing that is Sweat...Gross
Watching the creative but painfull bellyflop contest
Some arial flop shots: Katie
Mark

No comments:
Post a Comment