Friday, August 19, 2011

T.G.I.F

I really enjoy reading all of my friends blogs who have cute themed days or topics that they write about. I have wanted to do a themed day but couldn't decide what until now. Everyone is so glad when Friday rolls around so my Friday posts are going to be based on this unviversal joy that the weekend is finaley here "TGIF". I am going to post about things that I want to say "TGF" Thank Goodness For... It could be new shopping finds, something great that happens durring the week or someone, etc...
This week I'd like to say "Thank Goodness For Wonderful Customer Service from JCREW Men's Store."
Lsat weekend Brian and I did a little shopping on Maddison Avenue including a stop to the awesome JCrew Men's Store. It's better than a regular JCrew and the customer service is top notch. When I got home I realized the watch strap we bought wasn't in the bag but it was on the reciept. Then to make it worse when I was cleaning on Sunday I shreaded the receipt. Oops! I thought it was hopeless but I called the store on Monday anyways and told them what happened, shreader and all but that wasn't a problem for them. With my card number they could look up the transaction, found the strap color, and had it curriered over to my building and left it with the doorman. I was plesently surprised and shocked that the customer service was that good. I will be shopping there again :)



No comments: