Yeah our internet is working again and all of my pictures have been uploaded so here is what we did in July.
For the 4th the Tebbe's invited us to Fire Island, where they rented a house for two weeks but only ended up staying about three days. To make a long story short, that I have told several times over, Clementine had a really bad reaction to several bug bites and it was very uncomfortable for her and a little scary. But in the end she recovered and they were able to salvage the vacation during the second week at a wonderful home in the Hamptons that Nelson's sister invited us to.
On the Ferry to Fire Island
Fire Island is a really rustic beautiful place and no cars are allowed on the island
Eating Ice Cream the last night before Clementine had to leave
Field and Brian got along great

Even though it didn't go as planned we had a nice time. Thank you Tebbe's for inviting us.
The next week in East Hampton
At Main Beach it was such a beautiful beach
I love this picture. It really captures how wonderful the feeling of being at the beach is. I'm glad she got better and was able to be a beach baby.
Oh How I Miss Sandy Feet :)

No comments:
Post a Comment