The day before Brian had to leave for Baltimore we were invited to go on a birthday cruise for Joe's 30th Birthday. We haven't ever been on a boat and cruised around at night like this before and now I'm wondering why not, because it was so much fun and a really cool way to se the city at night. We went down the East River and up the Hudson and around the Statue of Liberty. There was also really good food and an open bar. Joe knows how to have a party and is such a great guy. I'm really glad Brian and Joe are such good friends and when you are with Joe you know it's always going to be fun.
Our Yacht, of course you know the famous SNL song everyone was singing.
The Empire State building on the left
This is everyone in Brian's class except Valerie.
From the Left: Jamie, Kevin, Bob, Kevin, Cutie Pie
S.O.S. Birthday Boy
Trying to capture Lady Liberty in the background
There She is Miss America
OK for the next two pictures ,taken at different points in the night, I'm not really sure why the boys love this pose but I have pictures of them doing this on several different occations. Can anyone explain? Does it date back to the Jewish chair dance but modified into a drunken dude bonding ritual?

No comments:
Post a Comment