Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shutterfly Offer

I was asked to share the card below that I created on Shutterfly and received a $10 gift card for doing so. I'm not sure if everyone who shares their cards or projects will be offered the same deal but it's worth a shot. I think these cards are such a great idea for personalized birthday messages, thank yous, or to say a quick hello. This card was only $3.09 and if you want to pay an additional $0.99 they will address it and send it directly to your recipient. Considering the price of postage and cards (unless they are from the $1 store) I think this is a good deal for a personalized message. There is also a coupon code to make a free card like this if you want to test it out. Just enter: CARD4U and get your free 5x7 card. I'm not sure how long the offer is good for.

No comments: