One of the best things about being home on this trip was the relaxing pool time. The pavilion and pool at my parents new house is so nice and it provides a wonderful breeze and made the 95+ degree days bearable.
Family Cookout
Can you believe she had twins three months prior
She looks great and is an awesome mom
I'm glad Stephen, Melissa, and Andrew stopped by too
The last day Whitney and Nikki came to hang at the pool with all their babies. I had a blast playing with each child and it was so nice to see their little personalities.
Hayden is such a sweet boy

Luke is always happy and smiling
Caleb is hilarious and very chatty and Madalyn is a girl who knows what she wants. I loved that she wanted me to swim her around the big pool.
Even sleepy Kathryn made it out
The first time I got to meet Kathryn was when we met for brunch at Wild Eggs. Madalyn had just come from ballet class and she was telling me all about it. Madalyn reminds me of her mommy so much and likes to get things done quickly. She made sure our waiter was on top of the order, I wish I had her around at restaurants more often.
Enjoying a dinner with Brian and Elizabeth and my parents at Mitchel's and then desert at the yogurt bar. Brian apparently loves the yogurt place and they go about three times a week. It was good but nothing beats my Pinkberry.

1 comment:
Come back soon!!
Post a Comment